Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Prep: Baskets, Eggs and an Out of Control Cat

Last year I poured a lot of thought into the Easter Baskets... this year I went down to the basement and found a few gifts I'd collected over the past few months during really good sales and was just thankful that I could find an even amount for everyone.  Somewhere around here are some beautiful holy cards I wanted to add in to, but I just couldn't' find them tonight.  

Here are the finished baskets:

Sadie will find a My Little Pony, a magnetic story telling board, a small coloring book, and 1 stick of jelly candies.
Mae will find a My Little Pony, magnetic mermaid wooden dolls, a small coloring book, and a stick of jelly candies.
And Patch will find a electronic toy "book," a soft backpack with little play school supplies in it, a small coloring book, and a stick of jelly candies. 
 After I put the babies to bed, Sadie and I dyed the eggs for tomorrow's egg hunt in the backyard:


 Then it was off to bed for her so that Kittyfish and I could throw together the baskets:


As you can imagine, Kittyfish was a big help.  Until he completely lost his mind and started tearing around the room:


The sun is down and I imagine many of you are at the Vigil Mass now or on your way home from it!

Happy Easter!  I think I'm going to call it a night soon so that I can at least make an honest attempt at keeping up with the kids tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I read every single comment that comes in (and I try to respond when the little ones aren't distracting me to the point that it's impossible!). Please show kindness to each other and our family in the comment box. After all, we're all real people on the other side of the screen!