Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Our Last Day in California

I realized that I haven't posted a lot of the pictures I snapped this summer, and I wanted to share a few from our last full day in California. 
 
We started the day with a trip into town for Mass:
 









After Mass we took the kids by the local school that they played at this summer:



And then we made a quick stop by a local Buddhist temple that counted as part homeschool field trip, and which had some beautiful views of the mountains:



Paul and I got to go on a quick date lunch and then we hurried back for a trip to the river.  It was the first time Maggie had set eyes on the river in more than two years.


Patch was our super cautious one:


James wasn't a huge fan of the river trip.  The girls on the other hand definitely were.


When we got home there was a bubble bath waiting:


 
And then a tri tip barbeque on the porch! 
 
It was the perfect last day before our long drive home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I read every single comment that comes in (and I try to respond when the little ones aren't distracting me to the point that it's impossible!). Please show kindness to each other and our family in the comment box. After all, we're all real people on the other side of the screen!